WISH YOU COULD OFFER A 401(k) PLAN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES? NOW YOU CAN!
THE MGFPA MULTIPLE EMPLOYER 401(k) PLAN,
BUILT JUST FOR YOU!
If you’ve often wished you could offer a 401(k) plan to your employees but found the process too time consuming, too costly and way too much paperwork, you’re not alone! That’s why the Maine Grocers & Food Producers Association has teamed up with Lincoln Financial Distributors to offer a program designed specifically for small to mid-range companies like yours.
Introducing the MGFPA “Multiple-Employer 401(k) Plan” — a valuable new benefit for our members! With this platform you will be afforded the best-in-class administration, a robust investment line-up, and maximum flexibility to fit the unique needs of your individual organization.
Best of all, this plan is extremely affordable!
Major Benefits of MGFPA’s Multiple Employer 401(k) plan:
- Provides 3(16) Administration along with 3(38) Investment oversight to insulate our members from liability and streamline administration.
- Get expert investment selection and fiduciary protection from a third party which also takes the responsibility for the quality of investments.
- Enjoy the flexibility to design the features of the plan that work best for your company including profit sharing, matching contributions, loans, Roth deferrals, and more!
- Enjoy institutional pricing that may not be available as an independent 401(k) plan sponsor.
- Provide a high-quality benefit asset that can tip the scales in your favor when recruiting top-level talent and retaining your current staff.
- Retain your existing financial adviser!
We are confident you will appreciate the great value of the MGFPA 401(k) Plan.
For more information, view the Retail 401k Brochure or visit retail401k.com.
Reach out to our administrator partners at Atlas Financial Group, LLC in Concord, call John Heise at 1-603-581-7125 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org